Tuesday, October 30, 2012

New Blog!

Well... those who know me definitely know I have somewhat of an obsession with doing new stuff and starting new blogs/zines etc.

So, I have a new blog, kind of an idea that I wanted to do for a long time. It is a blog that deals with spirituality and hardcore. Yes, I know it sounds absurd. Even though I am not religious in the classic sense, spirit-filled hardcore has always been a positive influence for me and now it is time to pay some respect to it. I guess it's still a vegan straight edge blog, but in a different way. Some of you will simply hate it, but I like to take the risk regardless.

And a personal truth: I spend 11 hours of my day working in a vegan shop, so I guess sometimes I am too burned out to do a strictly vegan edge blog. I mean -- veganism is my life, but I have others things I love too. Who knows? Maybe it is time to do something new and try different things, expand. I'm not saying this blog is finished. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment