Monday, August 1, 2011

No Holiday Break from the Vegan Edge!


The nicest thing about being Vegan Edge in this mess age is that we take these values with me wherever we go. I feel good to have this support, to have worked on this and to be able and call it a part of myself. It's great to have strong, positive beliefs that see you through the day.... and I'm afraid most people in modern society don't go by this.  However, at the end of the day, it's our values and convictions that help us be strong - nothing else. I just feel bad for all the people who have nothing to count on aside their shallow, materialistic, empty lives, without anything to stand for.

So we might go on holidays, chill, interact with people of all kinds, but the values still remain like a diamond in the rough... Vegan Straight Edge!

No comments:

Post a Comment