Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hang On (To Your Dreams)

Today is another sober day filled with positivity. I don't want to come off righteous or anything like that, but it feels good to be able and face the world like this. It is something I am proud of. I like doing my everyday stuff and feel the positive vibes next to me, with no headaches and no regrets.

I've been into hardcore for a very long time and I am glad that I can make decisions to shape my life around it now that I am older. Starting a vegan shop with my girlfriend, playing in a positive hardcore band and seeing new places, meeting new people, making music... All that stuff is great.

I've resolved that I will dedicate my life to doing what I love and that I will take it as far as possible. I want to dedicate my energy in to doing what I feel and know is right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment